Advancing Your Riding – Online Course
Refine your riding skills at your leisure, in your own time
Fun, Relaxed Rides That Feel Like You’re Dancing Together!
Establish a lasting relationship with your horse based on trust and understanding. Develop a deep connection with your horse and experience the fun and enjoyable rides of your dreams in any situation, whether it’s out on the trail or in the competition arena.
With this online learning course, you don’t have to take time off of work, travel or deal with the weather in order to become a better rider – we are bringing the course to you! Have structured tuition from expert clinicians that you can access – and revisit – anytime!
Ideal For Beginners And Advanced Riders Alike
- apply the correct aids aids at the correct time with less rushing and resistance in your transitions
- use your body more – and your hands less – to create movements with your horse that are soft and flowing
- add energy to your work while keeping your horse calm
- adjust your horses posture for good performance and his mental and physical health
- feel your horses movement and get in time with it so you can start dancing together
- observe and understand your horses expression to take your relationship to another level
- And much more!
At the end of this course you will be in tune with your horse and riding in time, everytime. Have grace and power in your ridden work with a partner that loves working with you!
Structured Online Instruction From Expert Clinicians
Module 1: Creating free forward movement
Module 2: Understanding the function of your leg
Module 3: Getting in time with the movement of our horse
Module 4: Effective use of the reins in conjunction with our legs
Module 5: Advancing lateral work
Master your foundations – and apply them to your ridden work – in your own time, at your own pace. Since all instructions are recorded, you can easily revisit them whenever you need to!
Get all five modules for only $189!
I wanted to say how lovely it was to be with a couple who are so perfectly matched and complement each other. Together you cover everything.
I can see how you fell in love – the respect you get from horses you also get from each other.
I loved watching you work and the dressage yesterday Jane – it was so smooth and you made it look so effortless. It was divine.
I look forward to doing another course in the future.