TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To Register you must pay a deposit of $100 – upon receipt of your deposit you will be sent your DVD.
- Your deposit is transferrable to another clinic but not refundable (if you transfer within 4 weeks of the clinic there is a $50 transfer fee.)
- Registration is valid for ANY Clinic within 8 months from the date of registration.
- You are responsible for managing your life around the dates of the clinic you have registered into. An up to date list of our Clinics is available on our website – please keep yourself informed.
Payment Of Clinic Fee
- Payment, in full, is due 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the Clinic and is non – refundable.
- At this point you are liable for the full Clinic Fee and any associated costs such as Arena Fees etc.
- Arena fees, overnight yarding, grazing, camping etc are all extra and these vary according to the venue. You will be notified prior to your clinic of these costs and how to pay for them.
- The first 2 days of the Clinic are compulsory – the 3rd complimentary day is optional. The 3rd complimentary day is applicable only for the Clinic you have participated in – if you are not able to participate on the 3rd day it is not transferable to another date/Clinic.
- If you are unable to attend one of the first 2 days of the clinic you will need to transfer to a clinic where you can attend the first 2 days.
- Participants 16 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a non-participating guardian (who spectates free of charge)
Cancellations or Transfers
- Your deposit is non-refundable but it is transferable – if you do not use your deposit within 8 months it will expire.
- If you are unable to attend the Clinic you registered into you may transfer to another Clinic. If you wish to transfer you must notify us prior to the due date of your invoice (ie 4 weeks prior to the clinic)
- If you have paid in full and due to unforeseen circumstances you are unable to attend the Clinic it may be possible to transfer to another Clinic – this is done in communication with Dromgool Horsemanship and is treated on a case by case basis.
- In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of an Event or Clinic, Dromgool Horsemanship shall not be required to issue a refund provided that you are given the right to transfer to another Event or Clinic within twelve months of the original Event or Clinic.
- Payment is due within 7 days from the date of the invoice – goods will be sent upon receipt of payment.
- Prices for goods are not inclusive of postage.
Return & Warranty Information
- Please check your order carefully.
- If you need to return/exchange an item please call us to organise this within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
- There will be no refunds/returns on items past 30 days.
- Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and/or materials. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Untying of any knots on our halters voids the warranty. Please call our office with any questions or concerns regarding the knots and sizes.
- Please send a copy of your invoice, as proof of purchase with any return.
- Final decisions regarding condition, restocking fee, and reimbursement are at the discretion of Dromgool Horsemanship.